Cape Wrath Trail

Cape Wrath Trail
Carrying 25 kg and feeling good

Tuesday 5 April 2016

More surreal things about Yegen

The village idiot thinks I am Russian - he is definitely mad.
The lovely local couple are already fed up with the village idiot after only 9 days in the Bar Centro
The power cut was interesting bit caused some interest. A good fire was helpful
I got chatting about Michael Jackson and found out the owneress loves him too.. Picture of her by the fire despairing about the village idiot,.
It is still raining and there is nobody else at the hotel. I think an early night is called for. 
I had no toilet paper so had to look that up and ask for some. Fun. Public. But there was nobody there so I took a picture!!


2 comments:

Chris said...

This wasn't one of your most coherent blogs. I suppose it was intended to be surreal, in which case it worked. I was hoping for the view from your room window, and then of the village idiot, who I guess was one of the Russians in your picture, but I wasn't expecting a blog roll. Have a great day - we are mostly still asleep in westleton, and Maya will be deciding what we do today later. Maths is an option. Cx

Chris said...

Is this your last day? What sadness